ASP100A Fully Automatic Bag in Box Aseptic Filling Machine is applicable to the aseptic filling of viscous or non-viscous fluids such as fruit juice, concentrates, jam, vegetable juice, beverage, dairy products, soy sauces, pharmacy, or other concentrated products, which can aseptically fill web bags in the aseptic chamber and automatically separate and output them.
In automatic mode, The operator just needs to prepare web bags and then start the machine. the ASP100A fully automatic bag in box aseptic filling machine works till up to the set production quantity. During this period, the operator just needs to regularly check whether enough web bags are available as per the production speed. Compared with manual and semi-automatic modes, the working efficiency is enhanced remarkably and the product quality is more stable.
1. It can handle products with high viscosity
2. The BIB bag size range from 3L to 25L with a 1-inch spout.
3. The whole equipment is made of stainless steel SUS304, all the surface contacting products are manufactured in stainless steel 316L, other components, such as Rubber, glass, …..are made in sanitary materials approved in food industrial applications, all materials are FDA approved.
4. The machine is designed with safety devices that can protect the operator is accidentally injured by a machine while working.
5. The machine adopts a high-quality electromagnetic flow meter which ensures high filling accuracy over 10 years.
6. It is easy to operate it through Siemens PLC control man-machine interface.
7. Multi languages apply to people from all over the world.
8. High hygiene level by CIP automatic cleaning system
9. Compact structure, basic device international brand products which ensure the reliability of equipment and working performance
10. The dripping problem can effectively reduce because of new technology
Food steam:6~8bar 60kg/h
Filling accuracy:filling volume ± 0.5%
Power: 220V AC 50HZ 1.5KW
Compressed air: 6－8bar 60KG/H
Bagging standard：1 inch spout
5L………… up to 310 bags per hour
10L………… up to 240 bags per hour
20L………….up to 160 bags per hour